Save considerably on pellet consumption!
The CAB series is designed to operate as a two-hose system:
a pellet hose at low pressure and a blast hose at high pressure.
Thanks to this unique CRYONOMIC® concept the pellets are
not damaged during transport to the gun, resulting in:
- low dry ice consumption
- continuous performance
- the ability to clean up to 100 metres away from blasting
All CRYONOMIC CAB units can also work with a single hose system
and minigun! This is particularly useful for cleaning jobs
with poor accessibility.
The CAB blasters are the only units available with features
increasing the overall cleaning efficiency:
- gun light
- remote control on gun
- air volume control on the gun.
CAB series is available in 3 models:
- CAB 51: variable blast pressure
- CAB 52: variable pressure and ice consumption
- CAB 53: remote control of blasting parameters on gun !
CAB Blaster Characteristics
- Chassis: complete stainless steel chassis
- Outer dimensions: 860 mm x 400 mm x 560 mm
- Weight: ± 80 kg
- Hopper: 20 kg dry ice capacity
- Blast pressure: 1-16 bar
- Pellet consumption: 20 to 105 kg/h
start-up value programmable
- Possible configurations: standard two-hose system
can also operate as a single hose system by simply
switching hose and gun!
- Pre-equipped for gun light
- Compact equipment
- Reliable operation
- Efficient in pellet consumption
An ultra light, easy-to-handle gun, the MG 1002 has been
specially designed for this blaster!
The adjustable CRYONOMIC® CAB gun light provides a clear
white spot with 12 super LEDs on the object to clean, focused
at the ideal working distance.
Download Leaflet for 'Blaster CAB Series'
Guns & Nozzles for CAB
Guns: choose the most suitable gun for your specific application!
All CRYONOMIC® guns have their specific applications.
However, they can be used with every type of CRYONOMIC®
two-hose ice blaster:
- The most powerful and versatile gun: the G5000 series.
The G5000 two-hose gun is the standard and most powerful
This gun is available with different options: remote control,
air volume control or both. This series can be combined
with a wide range of nozzles.
- Poor accessibility?
Choose the MG1000. This ultra compact one-hose gun has its
own range of small nozzles and works on the two-hose blaster!
The MG2000 is a small but powerful dual hose gun, suitable
for heavy duty cleaning applications with space constraints
and available with a variety of nozzles.
- Robot application?
Select the RG2000. This strong two-hose gun is designed
for automated dry ice blasting application.
- Live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment?
The MG1001 is the thermoplastic plastic version of the MG1000
for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety
The guns mentioned above can be stored in a practical gun
box with space for 3 different guns.
CRYONOMIC offers a large variety of round, wide, bent
and extra long nozzles for all guns. Length available from
67 mm up to 4 m.
- Sound and Air reduced nozzles
- Practical nozzle box with most commonly used nozzles and
- If application circumstances require adaptations to existing
equipment or development of new equipment such as special
guns or nozzles, our R&D Department will offer you a