Maximal performance with minimal air consumption!
The COB series is designed to operate as a one-hose system.
This unique CRYONOMIC® concept results in:
- high performance cleaning with low air consumption
- focused cleaning
- low dry ice consumption
- ergonomic design - light & easy to manipulate
- excellent price/performance ratio
- the ability to clean up to 30 metres away from blasting
COB blaster Characteristics
- Chassis: complete stainless steel chassis
- Outer dimensions: 380 mm x 570 mm x 890 mm
- Weight: 66 kg
- Hopper: 14 kg dry ice capacity
- Blast pressure: 0,5-7 bar
- Pellet consumption: Adjustable 20-80 kg/h
- Pre-equipped for gun light!
- Compact equipment
- Reliable operation
- Efficient in air consumption
An ultra light, easy-to-handle gun, the MG 1002 has been
specially designed for this blaster!
The adjustable CRYONOMIC® COB gun light provides a clear
spot with 10 super LEDs on the object to clean, focused at
the ideal working distance.
Download leaflet 'Blaster COB Series'
Guns & Nozzles for COB
Standard gun for COB Blaster:
new MG 1002 gun has been specially designed for the new CRYONOMIC®
one-hose blaster. It is easy-to handle, light and designed
according to the needs of our customers:
- The gun/hose connection and hose/blaster connection both
have quick couplings.
- A quick fit on the nozzles allows to change them without
tooling in seconds.
- The MG 1002 also has an integrated safety catch and an
ergonomic thermoplastic handle.
- No need for tooling to change nozzles or guns
- Designed to mount the CRYONOMIC® 10 Leds gun
light on all nozzles
- Hose can rotate in both couplings (to the side of
both machine and gun) which allows easy rotation of
the gun during blasting
- Solid and ultra-light
- Wide range of standard nozzles available (further
Live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment?
The MG1003 is the thermoplastic plastic version of the MG1002
for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety
The MG1002 and its nozzles can be stored in a practical gun
& nozzle box.
Available nozzles in plastic or metal:
- Round nozzles for 2, 3 or 4 m3/min (standard)
- Wide nozzles: 30, 45 and 60 mm width
- Long nozzles available from 40 mm up to 2 m
- Bent nozzles
- Sound and Air reduced nozzles
If application circumstances require adaptations to existing
equipment or development of new equipment such as guns or
nozzles, the development team of CRYONOMIC® Equipment
can offer you custom solutions.