Wet Blasting Cabinet (Auto) - Vapormatt Cougar 15
- Heavy duty manual wet blasting cabinet.
- Cabinet size; 1350mm. x 2200mm.
- Suitable for all blasting operations
- Available with a range of options, including; turntable
(diameter 1350mm) and several basic automation systems.
- Superb modern design allows minimal footprint for
a maximum working volume.
Automatic Wet Blasting Cabinet - Lion 17
- Very heavy duty blasting cabinet.
- Available with a range of automatic systems, including;
vertical, horizontal oscillation, and robot system.
- Multiple blasting guns can be fitted.
Automatic Wet Blasting Cabinet - Leopard 25
- The Vapormatt Leopard 25 is a brand new machine
incorporating the very latest technology.
- The Leopard 25 is the latest and largest in a long
line of ground breaking cabinets from Vapormat.
Automatic Wet Blasting Cabinet - Vapormatt Jaguar
Automatic in-line, multi-stage operation wet
blast, wash, rinse and dry.
The Vapormatt Jaguar, compact and ergonomical, has
been designed to fit in with state-of-the-art production
facilities. It is constructed from high- grade stainless
steel, continuously welded to form a water and dust-tight
The Vapormatt JaguarThe benefits of the Vapormatt
- Automatic in-line, multi-stage operation
wet blast, wash, rinse and dry
- Consistent and reproducible, high-throughput processing.
- Ensures complete workpiece coverage, with high penetration
into bores and orifices.
- Creates a fine surface finish - eliminating final
hand finishing - with no substrate erosion.
- Streamlined,modular water and dust-tight construction
in seamless stainless steel.
- Unique slurry conditioning system ensures optimum
Automatic Wet Blasting Cabinet - Tiger converyor
Fully automatic conveyorised wet blast and washing machine
The Vapormatt Tiger Conveyor is in effect two machines in
one. It is both a highly sophisticated Vapormatt wet blast
machine and a fully featured washing and drying machine.
This makes for considerable savings in WIP and handling costs
associated with using two separate machines to reach the same
result. In addition it reduces "inter-stage component
corrosion" because parts are blasted, washed and dried
The Vapormatt Tiger Conveyor incorporates multiple stages:
- Auto Load, Vaporblast 1, Vaporblast 2, Rinse 1, Rinse
2 , DI rinse 3, Dry 1, Dry 2, Auto Unload.
- All key processes are recipe controlled and can be varied
to produce a variety of controlled surface finish or cleaning
Wet Blasting Cabinet (auto) - Wire cleaning & processing
The Vapormaster 1210 wet blasting machine has been designed
to ensure that wire products are cleaned and prepared to the
highest standards possible. The machine eliminates virtually
all of the oxide layer, and removes other surface contamination
with its simultaneous surface preparation, degreasing and
Other features of the Vapormaster machine include:
- advanced pump/sump design which prevents blockages, even
after prolonged shutdown
- the use of long-life urethane components in areas subject
to particular wear
- low air consumption processing nozzles
- a rigid steel chassis with inset non-corrosive grp panels
to reduce noise.
- Radiusing (rounding) of cutting edges of Band Saw blades.
- Removing heat treatment scale and edge honing of serrated
steel carding wire, this product is used in the manufacture
of cotton and wool thread.
- Removing heat treatment scale from auto steering racks
- especially the gear teeth.
- Matting the surface of plastic wire to give good adhesion
for paint or plating.
- Cleaning aluminium / copper wire for ultimate cleanliness
prior to friction welding during the conform tube making
- Cleaning of fibre optic cables prior to sheathing with
extruded plastic protection.
- Cleaning of metallic wire prior to bonding of other plastic
protection sheathing systems to their surface.
Automatic Wet Blasting Cabinet - Barrel processing
Vapormatt Barrel Processing
Small components requiring processing on all surfaces can
be treated by Vapormatt barrel processing. In this automation
mode the parts are loaded into a drum and slowly rotated whilst
a series of blasting nozzles are directed at the rotating
Automatic sequencing of blasting rinsing and drying operations
can be incorporated in the most sophisticated models.
Using the Vapormatt barrel process no manual intervention
is required other than for loading and unloading.
Although part to part contact does occur the tumbling action
is particularly gentle as the parts fall back into a cushion
of water reducing the force of component to component impacts.
Significant energy can be imparted into the barrel so batch
process times can be particularly fast.