Nova 2000 Blast Helmet
The Nova 2000 blast helmet is one of the most comfortable blasting helmets available. Companies worldwide have chosen it to reduce worker fatigue and maximize productivity.
Specification of the Nova 2000 Blast Helmet
The RPB Nova 2000 Blast Helmet provides total protection from noise, respiratory hazards and the impact of abrasive. It is internationally renowned as one of the most comfortable blasting helmets available. For this reason, companies all over the world use the Nova 2000 helmet to reduce worker fatigue and maximise productivity.
Features of the RPB Nova 2000:
- The Nova 2000 helmet is CE and NIOSH approved.
- Air duct system diffuses an even air flow in the Nova 2000 Blast Helmet to cool the user and reduce fogging.
- Outer, intermediate (optional), and inner lenses. Tinted lenses available.
- Replaceable pillow foam padding - ensures the helmet sits comfortably on your head.
- Tough helmet shell - made of high density polyethylene, and abrasion resistant.
- Low Flow Indicator in view of the operators line of vision.
- Multi layered sound deadening foam - makes helmet one of the quietest available
- Tough nylon cape (hi-vis version available) and detachable inner muffler.
Helmet Safety and Visibility with the Nova 2000
Fully CE and NIOSH approved, the Nova 2000 helmet features an innovative air duct system, specifically designed to diffuse an even air flow in the helmet. This cools the user, meaning that work can be undertaken for longer periods of time, even in hot or enclosed environments. On top of that, it serves to reduce fogging, one of the main causes of discomfort and inconvenience for shot blasting workers. This, combined with the tear off visors, ensures good visibility at all times.
With the Nova 2000 helmet, the operator’s safety and comfort is paramount. A Low Flow Indicator is positioned within the operator’s field of vision. This means that should the air flow drop below the HSE stipulated 170 l/min, the operator will know to cease work and seek assistance.
The Nova 2000 Blast Helmet features safe and secure inner and outer viewing lenses, with an intermediate option available should you require added protection when working with heavier abrasives. Tinted lenses are also available, which are ideally suited for outdoor work. A replaceable pillow foam padding ensures that the helmet sits comfortably on the head, whilst the tough polyethylene helmet shell is completely resistant to all forms of abrasion. Meanwhile, multi-layered sound deadening foam makes the Nova 2000 helmet one of the quietest available.
The Nova 2000 Helmet comes with a tough nylon cape, with a high-visibility variant available. A detachable inner muffler completes the package.
For the most efficient and cost effective shot blasting, and for the safest and most comfortable workers, choose the Nova 2000 Blast Helmet.
Nova 3 Blast Helmet
The RPB Nova 3 Blast Helmet is our flagship helmet and combines breakthrough protection technology with advanced comfort, convenience, and safety. Designed to optimise safety, productivity, and minimise downtime.
The RPB Nova 3 Helmet improves in every way on the already very popular Nova 2000 Helmet.
The world’s most advanced shot blast helmet, the Nova 3 Blast Helmet combines ground breaking protection technology with the highest standards in worker comfort, convenience and safety. Specifically designed to be comfortably worn for extended periods, the RPB Nova 3 will greatly boost your productivity through reducing the downtime usually caused by worker fatigue.
The RPB Nova 3 Blast Helmet meets safety standards across the world. Every aspect of its design has been painstakingly optimised to be comfortable and easy to use without compromising on safety and protection.
Features and Benefits of the RBP Nova 3 Helmet
- Worlds most advanced shot blast helmet
- CE Marked and meets protection standards worldwide
- Extra large Viewing Window provides excellent forward and peripheral vison
- Patented "Fit and Click" Inner Lens replacement system takes around 10 seconds.
- Large Tough Window Latch can easily be released even wearing gloves
- Tear Off Lens System ensures only one outer lens is removed at a time
- Virtually unbreakable helmet shell was tested by parking a large SUV on top of it !
- High Visibility Bright Green Cape and Heat reflecting grey helmet
- Patent Pending Internal Padding System keeps comfort levels high and noise levels low
- Even air distribution channel inside the Nova 3 Blast Hood keeps the helmet cool and reduces lens fogging
- Bellow Seal System keeps dusts and particles out
- ield Serviceable - all parts can be either replaced by hand or using an Allen Key
Nova 3 Blast Helmet Works Hard to Keep You Cool
Where many shot blast helmets will make workers feel hot and exhausted after extended periods of use, the RPB Nova 3 actively works to keep workers as cool as possible at all times. The helmet is painted grey so as to reflect heat. An air distribution channel inside the helmet stops things from getting too hot, whilst also greatly reducing lens fogging. Meanwhile, a bellow seal system works to keep irritating dusts and particles out.
RPB Nova 3 - Experience Enhanced Visibility and Breathing
The extra-large viewing window provides excellent forward and peripheral vision. A patented “fit and click” inner lens replacement system means that fresh lenses can be fitted in around 10 seconds. The large Tough Window Latch can be easily released, even whilst wearing gloves. This means that workers can easily get a breath of fresh air whilst taking breaks, without having to remove the entire apparatus. However, this easy-opening lens in no way compromises safety, as the Tear-Off Lens System ensures that only one outer lens is ever removed at a time.
Nova 3 Blast Hood Is Built to Last
Aside from anything else, the RPB Nova 3 Blast Helmet is tough and is virtually unbreakable. For the ultimate test, we parked an SUV on top of it. It emerged pretty much unscathed. If it can withstand that, then it can likely withstand any abrasive on Earth. Yet even in the most intense and extreme of shot blasting environments, the Internal Padding System will keep noise levels low and comfort levels high.
Finally, despite being an advanced and complex piece of PPE, the RPB Nova 3 Blast Helmet is fully field serviceable. All parts can either be replaced by hand or with the use of a standard Allen Key.
The RPB Nova 3 Blast Helmet is our flagship product, the single best-selling PPE item in our range.
Nova 3 Full Features Video
Nova 3 Full Length Feature Video (8:22)
Nova 2000 Spares
Radex Breathing Filter
Helmet Blast Light