OMSG are the world leader in the design and manufacture of airless shot blast, shot-peening machines and machine systems.
The shot blasting process is achieved by projection of metallic abrasive, thrown through a centrifugal wheel the design and manufacture of which are from special wear resistant alloys, resulting in excellent performances and maximum life.
The applications of OMSG blast machines cover many different industries and OMSG has built up invaluable experience in solving customers cleaning problems. All the main industries such as foundries, steel, iron and non ferrous, forges, hot pressings, heat treatment, structural steel, railway vehicles, agricultural and construction machines, gas bottle, tanks, pipe line plant and shipyards, metallic wire and bars are fully covered by the OMSG range of machines together with the more specialist fields for the treatment of marble, concrete products, glass and thermosetting composition.
The applications of OMSG shot blast machines cover industries such as :
- foundries, steel, iron and non ferrous (Decoring-shot blasting)
- pressing and hot pressings
- aluminium die castings
- heat treatment
- commercial plate and sections
- steel structural works (industrial and railway vehicles, agricultural and construction machines, earth moving machines , windows and door frames , tanks , pipe line plant , building and harbour crane, etc)
- liquid and compressed gas bottles
- metallic wire and bars
- paint removal
- and more specialist fields in the treatment of marble, concrete products, glass and thermosetting composition.
The OMSGrange includes: shot blast plants type Tappeto Rampante® Rubber Tumblast, Tappeto Rampante® Steel Tumblast, Hook shot blast machines, Hoist shot blast machines, Rotary table shot blast machine, Roller conveyor shot blast machines, wire-mesh roller conveyor shot blasting machines, continuous belt shot blast machines, Carousel shot blast machines, diabolo roller shot blast machines, Tunnel type shot blast machines, shot blast for wire and bar and others.
OMSG are based in Villa Cortese, on the outskirts of Milan , where all their shot blast machines are designed , manufactured and tested.
OMSG was established in 1961 and since that time has proved itself to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of airless shot blast, shot-peening machines and machine systems.